Recent comments

Breaking News

Christmas elimination: by Agoreyo Oghenemaro

CHRISTMAS ELIMINATION



Although relatively uneventful, this year has taught me very basic lessons on the dynamics of living as pertaining to life.

I have learnt basic lessons on the phases of life and the utmost simplicity of the transition of these phases. This latent simplicity has made me appreciate the gift of living more than I ever had.

I have studied, critically observed and asked questions pertaining to life’s transient nature and I conclude by the statement ‘Life is a smooth slippery hand of uncertainty’.

My message to you this Christmas is not going to be characterized by history, admonition or the likes as is common with others. Rather, all I intend to pass to you is an awareness of an uncertain life.

Life is good. Life is fragile and the transition of phases is at its simplest form. As a result of this simplicity, the transition of phases is easily disrupted by external factors. Simplicity has ostracized the existence of mechanisms of defense against external factors and restricted its mechanism to the sole purpose of transition. This defect was never a defect until the fall of man and invariably, the creation of unknown external factors.

A defect discovered, a solution proffered. Christ was sent to cover up a defect we created with our own hands. With the coming of Christ, uncertainty is terminated with the presence of mechanisms to counter unknown external factors.
This is the greatest gift of Christmas; the coming of Christ and elimination of the highest form of uncertainty.
I live a certain life with plans adequately infused for a mind blowing future.

I wish you a merry Christmas celebration!

AGOREYO OGHENEMARO

No comments