Recent comments

Breaking News

Meet Male Uniben Campus Villa Personality of the week: Davi'O R. Seki


Meet Male Uniben Campus Villa Personality of the week: Davi'O R. Seki
(25th-31th Dec. '16)




Name: Davi'O R. Seki

Nickname: Depends on who



Dept: Pharmacy

Level:  400l

DOB: March 30

Position held: Member of PANS Supreme Congress representing the 400l constituency

Hobby: reading short stories; jokes and articles relating to science, art, literature, history, philosophy, religion, medical sciences and engineering; sleeping, thinking and writing.

Tribe: Urhobo

Religion: Roman Catholic

Relationship: Single

Likes: Humility, Loyalty, Self discipline and Respect, and personal intelligence and people who are understanding.

Dislike: People who complain too much.

Handiwork: None (I just learn them out of curiosity, don't practice them, then totally forget how to do them)

Leisure: Hang out with friends, Rest and Sleep, surf the internet and social networking.



Political Party: Undecided

Political Ambition: None

Memories of Childhood: Typically, I grew up spending most of my childhood days indoors, and my playmates were my immediate elder brother and sister and my dad has always had really good taste for music, so we grew up listening to some of the best music of that time. I was quite scared of the dark, staying in a large room alone, crowded places, Pinnochio, one black cat like that in Tom and Jerry, Bambi gave me nausea, I nose bleed once and became scared of injuries (so I never really played rough play much). Falling sick was fun because of the many good things that come with the treatment. I pretended to fall sick a few times just to get the TREATS, till my Mom heard about Diabetes and started giving us chloroquine as chloroquine, nothing to sugar coat it. My childhood memories can still be triggered by familiar places, faces and music, especially the music... So, when I'm listening to Michael Bolton's "Soul Provider", I'm more likely to be thinking of moments, than a person...but the head is just blank most of the time, I just like the music...

Dreams: Not meant for public reading, or hearing...

ROLE models: No one... (Particularly because I think it could mislead me, and I don't read motivational articles)

Favourite color: Red, and I fancy Black, white and grey as well.

Favourite Food: None.

Favourite Quote: "You don't have to do great things, just do the little things that matter" — St. David of Wales

Phone: 08163119112


Facebook: fb.com/Davio07


I.G: Davio.r.Seki

1 comment:

  1. Lol....you were scared of being alone in dark places at the same time crowded place....That's cutrly funny.

    ReplyDelete