Recent comments

Breaking News

Hall3 arrow boys: by Uruka Harrison



My life in hall3 episode one
(Arrow boys)



I have never heard words as sharp as arrow or words that move faster than bullet .But hall3 block b boys made me believe , words hurt than arrow
Hall 3 is the most lively and fun loving male hostel in the whole of Uniben, although it describe as the most dirty hostel by some people, there are still many positive things about hall 3.During my stay in the hostel I learnt so many things which include the different style of using the hostel toilet,about Anaho,how to avoid the gutter, hot plate and also ARROW BOYS
I was in my room, when I heard voices outside, girls screaming, boys laughing, I ask a roomate what was going on outside,he said hall 2 girls and hall 3 boys are arrowing. I didn't find any sense in his answer, so I decided to find out what was happening myself
I rush out of my room and head straight to the direction of the so call arrowing,as I draw close I saw girl hanging in hall 2,I came up to block B  where I saw the crowd of boys,busy insulting other students who are either going or coming from June 12, I stood there to observe how it done
A guy shouted 'sister why are you so tall na, you be street light?' Laughter echo both from hall3 and hall2, I could not help but to laugh,a guy was approaching from June 12 he was on black wears, the dude beside was like' ha bros why you wear black and black na you dey mourn your gp' ' sister see as you short na your type dey use lather climb down buck' ' hey guy na you I dey call the one on black, nor be you dey squat for fly over so' this was getting interesting I said to myself ,'sister see as your neck long like hallfourlawbasement' this insult was derogatory
The guy refers to as arrow lord ask us to keel quiet which they obey( I wonder how dey could cooperate like that) he started 'ladies and gentlemen' all 'hey' from the department of medicine education weighing 150 pounds' all 'hey' ' I introduce to you Auditorium' hahaha
Episode two coming

*Uruka Harrison*✔
_D pen of the society_















For advertisement of your product, publicity of your products, programs,events, songs,poems,stories, anything u wanna share with the public; your feedbacks, suggestions and opinions:

Watsapp or 📞 07032557789
N.D~C.E.O~UCV
E-mail: trinitymyshepherd@gmail.com

Your link and full stories can be on d blog
www.unibencampus.blogspot.com
 
Latest news and update about Uniben,
join UCV  Watsapp group.

To join signify to 07032557789

Long live Uniben.
Long live Uniben students.


No comments