Recent comments

Breaking News

Meet Male Uniben Campus Villa Personality of the week: Promise Kelvin Muoneke

Meet Male Uniben Campus Villa Personality of the week: Promise Kelvin Muoneke
(1st-6th Jan '17)


Name: Promise Kelvin Muoneke

Nickname: Proph Kay



Dept: Computer Engineering

Level:  400

DOB: January 28

Positions held:
*Member, NUESA Supreme Congress
*Secretary, Budget Committee, NUESA Supreme Congress
*Electoral Secretary NUESA, 2015/2016 Session
*Deputy Speaker NUESA Supreme Congress 2016/2017 session.

Hobby: Reading novels, watching movies, staging intellectual arguments, writing poems, making people laugh, Internet surfing.

Tribe: Igbo (According to my parents. Lol)

Religion: Pentecostalist

Relationship: Complicated would best describe it

Likes: Funny people, beautiful things(and of course people), independent personalities and Loyalty!

Dislike: Persons who continuously beg for things, persons who lie to impress me, proud folks, people who take life too seriously, and those that take jokes too personal.

Handiwork: Internet marketing and networking. Pastries. I once dabbled into the make-up business though.

Leisure: Movies, lazing  around with pals, social networking, checking out computer softwares, hactivism.

Award:

Political Party: The right one that's gonna take me to the heights I deserve to attain.

Political Ambition: Speaker of the House of Senate is not too greedy for me, is it??

Memories of Childhood: Hmmmm. I think I've got too many though. But I think one of the best would be those times I'd sleep off, forgetting to wash my uniform and would wake up with a startle the next morning with the depressing thought of how I was going to go to school with dirty uniforms, and then my mum would show up and say, "you this lazy boy, come on take your uniform. I've already ironed it." I wouldn't exchange that moment for anything in the world. Or when my dad would call us to the centre table to play The Torchlight Game where we'd have to turn off the torchlight by blowing air towards it. I never quite understood why the light never went out when we blew even with all our strength, but once dad blows, it goes off. Na later we discover say Epaah dey hide dey control the switch fa. Smh. The game was fun. I must do my children back sha. 😜😜

Dreams: Hmmmm. Too heavy to share. But some of it's grand children are reflected by several aspirations and ambitions of mine.

ROLE models: Dad, General Muhammadu Buhari (to an extent).

Favourite color: Red

Favourite Food: Rice. Prepared and served anyhow

Favourite Quote: You can kiss a fool. You can even let a fool kiss you; but never let a kiss fool you!

Phone: +2439039931790

e-mail: enigmatickelvin@gmail.com

Facebook: facebook.com/Kelvin.Enigmatic.Justin

Twitter: @Kelfeen_MEstique

I.G: @Proph.Kay

No comments