Recent comments

Breaking News

I've waited 364 days to wish you a happy birthday.

I've waited 364 days to wish you a happy birthday.



With utmost sense of felicitousness, I saw the notification that today is your birthday. Immediately I saw it, I was glad and tickled; been  opportune to witness the natal day of a friend who is more precious and priceless than  gold. You are not only wise, but kind and thoughtful. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you much I care; one of  inestimable UCVites
_To the world, you may be one person, but to me, you are the world._
Happy birthday _*Ruth Osagie*_, On this colourful day; I wish you unequalled upliftment, unmatched greatness, unique excellence and undying spirit of wisdom,knowledge and understanding. I also heartily felicitate and felicity with the family of Osagie on the commemoration womb escape(Ruth). As you turn another chapter in your illustrious life today, I beseech the Almighty to grant you good health, bless your new age and renew his grace upon your.

No comments